Making waves across the nation, the Texas GOP’s recent platform calls for a state referendum on secession from the United States Here’s what you need to know.
- The Texas GOP Platform Committee 2022 has called for a referendum on secession from the United States. The platform reads: “Texas retains the right to secede from the United States, and the Texas Legislature should be called upon to pass a referendum consistent thereto.”
- The Texas GOP does not recognize the legitimacy of Joe Biden as President of the United States, saying “We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States…”
“We believe that the 2020 election violated Article 1 and 2 of the US Constitution, that various secretaries of state illegally circumvented their state legislatures in conducting their elections in multiple ways, including by allowing ballots to be received after November 3, 2020. We believe that substantial election fraud in key metropolitan areas significantly affected the results in five key states in favor of Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.”
- The Texas GOP’s raises the issue of Pennsylvania’s manner of counting of mail-in ballots in 2020 which were received after the state law deadline, even if they did not have a postmark, after the PA Supreme Court said it could do so. However, Article II of the US Constitution gives the authority for make election law solely to state legislatures, not courts or the executive branch.
- The PA Supreme Court ruled, contrary to state law, that ballots that did not have a postmark would be “presumed” to have been mailed by election day, saying in the decision: “ballots received…that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible, will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day.”
- As well, in a lawsuit the Trump campaign argued that Pennsylvania’s election code makes it clear that officials are required to compare the information on the mail-in ballot envelope, including a voter’s signature. The PA Supreme Court allowed ballots with no signature match to be counted. Typically when a signature match on the outer envelope is questioned in mail-in voting, the voter is contacted by the election department to verify that the voter cast the vote.
- This would make it possible to add any number of ballots without proof of mailing after election day, without a signature that would be verified.
- The Texas GOP platform document says: “We believe that the 2020 election violated Article 1 and 2 of the US Constitution, that various secretaries of state illegally circumvented their state legislatures in conducting their elections in multiple ways, including by allowing ballots to be received after November 3, 2020.”
- In 2020, PA received over 1.6 million mail-in ballots, about one-fifth the total number of ballots, and five times more than were received in the 2016 presidential general election.
- In Michigan, it has never been disputed, or “debunked” that Wayne County (Detroit) GOP certification officials wished to recant their votes to certify the results after revealing that they and their families were threatened to approve the election results. One official, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers Monica Palmer, received text photos of dead, naked women with messages threatening her daughter.
- In Wisconsin, another key swing state, a state judge has ruled that drop-boxes are illegal. Minnesota news site Alpha News reported:
“Waukesha County Judge Michael Bohren on Thursday ruled that the Wisconsin Elections Commission cannot create a new way of voting in the state.
“I’m satisfied that there is no authority, no statutory authority to issue, to have drop boxes used for the collection of absentee ballots,” the judge ruled.
More to the point, the judge said Wisconsin law allows for just two ways to cast a ballot — in person or through the mail.…The statute is clear. It’s not ambiguous,”
Wisconsin Statute 6.87 (4)(b)1 provides that:
“an absentee ballot envelope, in which the cast absentee ballot is placed, must be “mailed by the elector, or delivered in person, to the municipal clerk issuing the ballot or ballots.”
- PA and WI together would overturn the election for Trump.
- In both Wisconsin and Michigan, large middle of the night ballot jumps 100% for Biden which overtook Trump have never been explained. Media “debunks” contend that the vertical line jumps were not all votes for Biden, but that is exactly what a vertical line in a graph means (click for larger below image.)
- In key swing state Georgia (key swing states in 2020 were MI, WI, PA, GA, and AZ) a similar all-Biden vote spike is seen, also in the wee hours of the morning after election day (source: Baltimore Post Examiner.) (Click for larger below image)
- The platform calls for repeal of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which has long been opposed by conservatives because requires state legislatures to submit redistricting plans to the DOJ for approval, as well other election legislation. Republicans have argued this amounts to too much federal control over election processes, which in Article II of the Constitution is clearly a prerogative of the states.
- In an extensive section entitled Medical Freedom, the Texas GOP takes a clear stand on one of the most controversial issues of the day, vaccine mandates, stating: “We call for an addition to the Texas Bill of Rights that explicitly states that Texans have the natural, inalienable right to refuse vaccination or other medical treatment…even in an emergency or in a pandemic” (emphasis added)
- Texas sits atop the Permian Basin, a relatively recently discovered depository of oil and shale which rivals the amount of petroleum energy in Saudi Arabia. The Odessa American: “Basin rivals Saudi Arabia, Russia in oil production.” An independent Texas would have a source of resources and wealth which would make it economically viable.
The Permian Basin
- Despite being portrayed in the media, as a vindication for the 2020 Biden vote in Arizona, the Cyber Ninjas report released by that audit contractor listed over 50,000 ballots which were either mail-in ballots voted from a prior address, potential voters who voted in multiple counties, or showed more ballots returned by the voter than received. The margin of victory for Biden in AZ was a mere 11,000 votes. The report also detailed “Logs… intentionally rolled over,” “all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election…fully cleared,” “Ballot images corrupt or missing,” and “Files.. missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.”
From table in Cyber Ninjas final report
- Any movement by Texas toward independence would likely increase pressure on nearby states with similar political cultures, namely, the arc described by Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida.
Related Recent on the Web: June 14, 2022 “Bill Barr’s Detachment From Reality – Yes, there were problems in the 2020 election.“
2000 Mules – Cliff Notes, True Number of “Mules” as Many as 54,000
“2000 Mules” Sheds Light on Zuckerberg’s Disproportionate Gifts to Cities in 5 Swing States, Which Were Heavily Democrat, in Violation of Law
It’s Happening: Media Admits Silent Holocaust in US as All-Cause, Non-COVID Death Rates Skyrocket After Vax Roll-Outs
State Legislatures Battle Governors Over Lockdown Powers, NH Gov. Sununu “Drunk on His Own Power”
Fauci-Backed Wuhan Lab Did Gene-Editing Monkeypox Research in 2021