UK NHS Doctor: 20% of children receiving COVID “vaccinations” will be dead in two years, 50% in five years.
UK Dr. Anthony Hinton, Consultant Surgeon with 30 years experience in the UK National Health Service, says 20% of children receiving COVID “vaccinations” will be dead in two years, 50% in five years. Dr. Hinton is a member of the Hart Group. (See: “10 Red Flags in FDA’s Risk-Benefit Analysis of Pfizer’s Plan to Inject Young American Children With COVID ‘Vaccine’” – Children’s Health Defense)
Dr. Hinton’s warning comes as the government of Taiwan announces that Pfizer injections will be halted for children, citing heart inflammation (myocarditis) concerns.
The Taiwan News reports:
“TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) head Chen Shih-chung (陳時中) said on Wednesday (Nov. 10) that a panel of experts has decided to suspend administering second doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT) COVID vaccine to children 12-17 years old amid concerns it may increase the risk of myocarditis.”
But in the US, the drive to give children the injections goes on, with the Big Bird character, funded by public-private partnership including the US government and HBO, used to entice children into wanting the shots.
The injections are also being pushed for pregnant women. The Cincinnati Children’s Hospital warns of the effects of pediatric myocarditis:
“The population that is at the highest risk for serious disease is newborns. The mortality rate is as high as 50 percent to 70 percent. When this is the case, there is a high risk of sudden death and some children may need a heart transplant urgently.”
Nevertheless, Saturday Night Live recently lampooned Senator Ted Cruz for criticizing the use of Big Bird to propagandize children into taking the injections.
Oklahoma National Guard Won’t Enforce Biden’s Vaccine Mandate — Defying Pentagon
Ticker November 2021: CDC Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, COVID “vaccine” possibly linked deaths: 18,000+. Hospitalizations: 88,000+. Permanent disabilities: 28,000+.
By Susan Katz Keating
The newly installed head of the Oklahoma National Guard has ordered that troops under his command will not be forced to comply with the Pentagon’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for members of the armed forces.
“No Oklahoma Guardsman will be required to take the COVID-19 Vaccine,” Army Brig. Gen. Thomas Mancino wrote in a Thursday memo. The memo was at odds with a Defense Department directive that the “total force” – including the National Guard – must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Mancino noted in the memo that Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt is the organization’s “lawful Commander in Chief” when not under federal orders, implying that Stitt – not Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin – has the final call on any vaccine mandate.
Mancino wrote in the memo that “no negative administrative or legal action will be taken” against guard members who do not get the vaccine.
Federal Judge Slaps Down Biden Vax Mandate, Taiwan Stops Child Pfizer Injections Over Heart Inflammation
Mancino was appointed on Wednesday as adjutant general of the Oklahoma National Guard, replacing former Adjutant General Michael Thompson.
Governor Kevin Stitt earlier this month asked Austin to suspend the vaccine mandate for members of the Oklahoma National Guard.
“It is irresponsible for the federal government to place mandatory vaccine obligations on Oklahoma national guardsmen which could potentially limit the number of individuals that I can call upon to assist the state during an emergency,” Stitt wrote in a Nov. 1 letter to Austin.
“This mandate violates the personal freedoms of many Oklahomans, as it asks them to potentially sacrifice their personal beliefs in order to not lose their jobs,” Stitt wrote. “All of our national guardsmen take this calling very seriously. These are patriotic citizens who are willing to put their lives on the line to protect others in our communities during times of greatest need.”
Austin has not directly responded to Mancino, according to an official with the Oklahoma National Guard.
The Pentagon is aware of the memo and the letter from Stitt, and “will respond to the governor appropriately,” Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told Military Times. [end]
Chinese “Click Farms” Work to Beat Down “Vaccine” Opposition